One of our guest rooms is pretty tight...then we have THIS guest room. It is HUGE! I felt overwhelmed trying to fill all the space in there. Since the room had just been painted a neutral color right before we moved in, I didn't want to REALLY paint it, but I did want to spice up the walls.
I also had to buy all new furniture for the room because we didn't have ANYTHING to go in there. I still like the bedding we received as a gift for our wedding and I had a LOT of black accents. So when picking the furniture I tried to keep in mind the things we were still going to try to use.
Here is what I came up with and I LOVE it!!!
I also had to buy all new furniture for the room because we didn't have ANYTHING to go in there. I still like the bedding we received as a gift for our wedding and I had a LOT of black accents. So when picking the furniture I tried to keep in mind the things we were still going to try to use.
Here is what I came up with and I LOVE it!!!
Okay this is before:
Here it is NOW:
Once I find the perfect upholstered chairs for this room, and maybe a rug, then it will be complete:)
No comments:
Post a Comment