Gams

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Give Thanks: Day 12 ~ Vacations

Weekends, in my mind, are like mini vacations. You are able to sit back and relax and get stuff done if you want or not. Plus you are able to do the most important thing, which is hang out with your family.

While weekends are nice, I also LOVE real vacations. I mean real vacations like the get on a plane, sit by a beach, drink mojitos and get a tan kind.

Phil and I have been super blessed to have been able to take many vacations over the past five years and I can't wait for Emrie to experience vacations with us soon!

Here are a few of my favorite vacations:

Dana Point for Spring Break of our senior year...also on this trip we became engaged:)

Horseback riding in Puerto Vallarta for our honeymoon!
We rode bikes to the Mayan ruins in Tulum. It was about 90 degrees, but had beautiful beaches.
Cancun with Phil's company trip.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic with Phil's company. This was a funny trip!
Celebrating our 3rd anniversary in Puerto Nuevo right before Christmas.

Super good memories from vacation and always come back rested!

No comments:

Post a Comment