Gams

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Book Wreath

This was one of my Pinterest Projects. I like the way it turned out and for $4 and under 2 hours, it works great in the guest room.

Start with a wreath ($4 at Hobby Lobby). I would have preferred a Styrofoam wreath, but couldn't find one.

Find a book you don't mind tearing apart

Take each page and fold them, pinch the bottom and glue on the wreath

Once the top was covered, I realized I didn't want to fluff the pages all the way around the sides, so I just glued flat pieces of paper around the other three side. Next time I will glue paper around the wreath first, then glue the fluff paper down.

Here is the paper glued around the back

Finished Product in the guest bedroom

New wreath for a new guest room


No comments:

Post a Comment