Hershey's hugs and kisses are great, but so are the hugs and kisses from family. Even though neither Emrie nor Phil are snugglers, when I can pin them down, their snuggles are the BEST!
It is always so sad, but it makes me feel so good when Emrie gets hurt and she puts her arms up for me to pick her up and once I do pick her up, she wraps her little arms around my neck and cries on me. Giving her boo boo kisses is a privilege as her mommy.
Tonight, Phil and I were sitting together and Emrie was playing near us. She wandered over to us and Phil and I kissed. She watched us so closely and then started laughing. We kept doing it because it made her laugh.
I am thankful that my daughter will grow up seeing her parents kiss each other because they love each other!
No comments:
Post a Comment