Gams

Friday, April 5, 2013

'Pin'Spired Outfit ~ Chambray Shirt

I have a MOPS playdate today, so I needed something simple and comfortable to get down and play with the girls.

The Chambray shirt is EVERYWHERE this year, and it's no wonder why.  It is so easy and so versatile.  There are a hundred ways to wear it, tons of different shades and you can find one at almost any clothing store.

Outfit Inspiration:
Chambray shirt, black leggings
 


Here are a couple more ways you can wear it, not to mention you can always layer it under a sweater or blazer while the weather is still cold.
 
(and I can put it to use with my black maxi from Tuesday)



 
My Quick 'Pin'Spired Version:
 
 

 
Thank goodness for second day hair. Soup to nuts, clothes, hair and make-up I was all done and ready in 15 minutes.
 
I got my shirt from Kohl's and I had to throw on a scarf just to keep warm...Hopefully spring will hit soon enough!
 
Lesson Learned: Denim doesn't have to be worn just as pants
 
Here I am struggling to get my shoes on...if it looks like I'm tired, it's because I am! 
 
Emrie decided it would be a good idea to wake up at 4:30 AM (I shouldn't complain, Phil wakes up at that time EVERY DAY to go to the gym before work...crazy).  After trying unsuccessfully to rock her back to sleep, I took her in the guest room with me and just as I was starting to nod off, I felt a sweet little hand rubbing my cheek and her sweet little whisper, "shhhh....sweetie, sweetie, I love you" As I was trying to stifle my laugh, she went on to say, "Mom, you're the coolest...you take a nap, I just go play in my room" WHAT? When did you grow up...aren't you two!
 
I have the best job in the world, even if I don't get much sleep sometimes!
 
 
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment