-The way she waves to EVERY car, truck or van that goes by our house and says "HI"
-She loves eating ice and points to the glass for more
-When I open the carton of raspberries she says, "Rasp Peese"
-Whenever I am eating anything she likes she stands right behind me and says, "peese, peese, peese"
-Going down the stairs every morning she points to the pictures of the houses on the wall and says, "house" then points to the picture of Phil and I and says "dada" but not mama
-Marvin the Ape Has Escaped is her favorite book right now, and on every page she says, "MONK" and points to the 'monkey'
-Anytime she sees a dog, real or fake, she barks
-Playing peek-a-boo at lunch is a fan favorite
-She squeals when she sees me comeing to pick her up from the nursery
-"Up peese" means both up and down while "welcome" means thank you
-Her eyes light up when she sees anything giraffe print
-She claps when a new song comes on
-Books are carried with her EVERYWHERE
-Every round thing she sees is a 'ball' or 'baketball'
- Even though she ADORES her daddy, I am the one she wants when she is hurt, tired or sad....
Because I am her mama and for right now I have special healing and comforting powers...but one day those powers will be gone and she will get her own ice, playing peek-a-boo at lunch will no longer be cool and clapping to songs will only happen at church...
So for now, I will cherish the small things and relish the moments when she wants ME and embrace my super powers while I still have them!
No comments:
Post a Comment