Now that I am an adult, I don't have to go to Disneyland to get one. Now, I make them {with my own twist} and open the freezer anytime I want one!
Ingredients:
Ripe bananas
Magic Shell Chocolate Syrup {it has to be Magic Shell because it freezes and Hershey syrup never really freezes so it just drips off the banana}
Topping of Choice {sprinkles, nuts, crushed candy...etc.}
Saran Wrap
Directions:
Peel several ripe bananas and wrap them individually in Saran wrap. Place them in the freezer for several hours or until they are frozen solid. Take them out of the freezer and {optional step- put a Popsicle stick in one end} drizzle Magic Shell syrup over the banana. The Magic Shell freezes once it is cold {this takes about 20-30 seconds} so in that time sprinkle your topping of choice on it. You can either enjoy them right away or put them back in the freezer for another day!
Ewwwie Goooie Deliciousness on a summer day
{or any day for that matter}!
No comments:
Post a Comment