Gams

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ramekin Cookie Treat

WARNING:
If you don't want to get hooked, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!!!

My girlfriends Angie and Courtney told me about this awesome little treat that they would make, but they warned me, if you don't want to get hooked, don't start. 

Well, I started, and now I am a believer in the wonderful Ramekin Cookies.  Simple, quick and the most addicting part, you can make just one serving at a time if need be...YIKES!

Ingredients:
Chocolate chip cookie dough (I just use the pre-made refrigerated slice stuff)
Vanilla Ice Cream (if you want it a la mode...and you do, trust me)
Ramekin

Directions:
Fill the ramekin about half way with the cookie dough.  Put it in the oven at 350 for about 10 minutes.  When it comes out it will be half baked and gooey.  Throw a scoop of ice cream on it and eat it while it's hot!



1 comment: