Gams

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall in Love - Day 6: Carmel/Candy Apples (and Emrie's neighborhood friends)

There is something really fun about walking in to the grocery store and seeing carmel and candy apples in the produce section. That screams fall to me. It is even better when they are on manager's special for $1.29 for 3 so I can share them with the neighborhood kids who play with Emrie EVERY DAY (and it was one of the boy's birthday):)

The delicious carmel apple from Tuttles



The candy apples from Kroger



I just had to make them look pretty to give out to the kiddos



Emrie with her 'friends'...the neighborhood kids who come over EVERY DAY, ring the doorbell and ask if Emrie can come out and play. The first day they asked, I thought it was odd because she was only 7 months old. Now I think it is great because she loves it, they love it and I get dinner made!

Playing on our lawn


Miss K, Brother S, Emrie and Big J


Miss K is going to be an AMAZING babysitter!

Miss K pushing Emrie in the neighbor's swing!

I LOVE our new neighborhood!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! We have twin girls in our neighborhood who come over and ask the same thing. They're 13 and eager to babysit. I'm sure we'll let them, eventually. Too bad Emrie, Ava and Mia can't play in the yard together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats such a cute post, Morgan! I can't believe she has real friends already:) Such a big girl!

    ReplyDelete