Gams

Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall in Love - Day 1: Fall Fashion

Fall is my favorite time of the year and today is the official start of fall. I love everything about fall. I love the weather, I love the colors, I love the food, I love the clothes, I love the smells, and I love the sports. The only problem with fall is that it only lasts about 2 weeks:( So, inspired by my favorite 14 day season, I am going to do a 14 Days of Fall tribute. I will feature one of my favorite things about fall for the next 14 days, starting TODAY!

(Just so you are all prepared, most everything has to do with apples or pumpkins:)

Day 1: Fall Fashion

Here are my fall essentials that I just can't get enough of!

Cardigans: Especially in these three colors. They go great with jeans or dresses and make your summer wardrob last into the cooler months.


Jewel Tone Sack Dresses: If they have hiden pockets even better! They are so comfy and can be dressy or casual and they are really easy to accessorize.


Earth Tone Knit Sweaters: These just look amazingly comfy. I want to curl up with coffee and a good book when I wear these!


Navy Stripes and 3/4 Sleeve Jackets: Navy is definitly a fall color I am loving (and musturd yellow) and just like cardigans, 3/4 sleeve jackets go with EVERYTHING!


Scarves: Fall doesn't happen until you wear a scarf! They are the necklaces of fall. These are the ultimate fall accessory!


Boots: If scarves are the ultimate accessory, boots are the ultimate essential. If you have nothing else for fall, you have to have a pair of boots!!!! These boots were made for walking...in fall...in an apple orchard or pumpkin patch:)

These are my top 6 fall essentials (although I like plenty of other stuff as well). What are your fall essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment