Of all the ideas I have stolen from Positively Splendid, this is actually not one. She did do her own version, here, but I got this idea from my sister-in-law, Danielle who made these cute little cards. Then I did my own version.
Since Emrie's big girl room had an 'E for Elephant' vintage-eclectic theme going on, I felt like bunting fit in just right!
Since Emrie's big girl room had an 'E for Elephant' vintage-eclectic theme going on, I felt like bunting fit in just right!
Cut out triangles to whatever size you would like {mine are 8" across the top by 12" down the middle} in the fabrics you want AND an equal number of same sized triangles in sturdy felt board.
Sew the triangles onto the felt board {I used a straight stitch, but you could do zig-zag or some other decorative stitch if you like}.
No comments:
Post a Comment