Positively Splendid is a wonderful blog I follow {and steal many, many ideas from so you will see many more posts about her blog soon}.
Amy is the woman behind the blog and she posted something last week that I needed to hear. Here is her post called Legacy.
What We Make DOES Matter!
Sometimes I feel like my crafts + outfits + attemps at meals + trinkets + decorations = CRAP!
But I will never know which ones will stand the test of time + make a memory + inspire someone + impact something greater than myself = WONDERFUL!
Keep on creating friends!!!!
Amy is the woman behind the blog and she posted something last week that I needed to hear. Here is her post called Legacy.
What We Make DOES Matter!
Sometimes I feel like my crafts + outfits + attemps at meals + trinkets + decorations = CRAP!
But I will never know which ones will stand the test of time + make a memory + inspire someone + impact something greater than myself = WONDERFUL!
Keep on creating friends!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment