A while back I wrote about why I blog {here}, and I still feel all of that to be true, but I wanted to try something structured for the next 3 months just to see how I like it.
Here is what I am going to do...
For the next 12 weeks {notice how that coinsides with the baby's due date} I am going to try to stick to a theme-for-the-day-of-the-week. It will go something like this:
Mom Moment Monday- Anecdotes, lessons, struggles...etc. from motherhood
Tasty Tuesday- Something I am cooking, or just eating...basically just food
What I Wore Wednesday- Taking a cue from The Pleated Poppy...only mine will be the maternity edition
Threaded Thursday- Sewing projects of sorts, from clothes to home decor...whatever I am working on
Friday Fun- Whatever I think is fun that day...DIY, a story, something inspiring, perplexing, a featured friend...WHATEVER!
{Saturday and Sunday I can take off or write about something random if I want}
Since it is the first Mom Moment Monday I will share one little fun thing Emrie has started doing recently that just melts my heart every time...giving kisses!!!
"Emrie, can I have a kiss?"
Here is what I am going to do...
For the next 12 weeks {notice how that coinsides with the baby's due date} I am going to try to stick to a theme-for-the-day-of-the-week. It will go something like this:
Mom Moment Monday- Anecdotes, lessons, struggles...etc. from motherhood
Tasty Tuesday- Something I am cooking, or just eating...basically just food
What I Wore Wednesday- Taking a cue from The Pleated Poppy...only mine will be the maternity edition
Threaded Thursday- Sewing projects of sorts, from clothes to home decor...whatever I am working on
Friday Fun- Whatever I think is fun that day...DIY, a story, something inspiring, perplexing, a featured friend...WHATEVER!
{Saturday and Sunday I can take off or write about something random if I want}
Since it is the first Mom Moment Monday I will share one little fun thing Emrie has started doing recently that just melts my heart every time...giving kisses!!!
"Emrie, can I have a kiss?"
She loves to give out kisses...to me, to daddy, to the baby {well the belly}, to her friends, and to Nana and Papa:)
I just can't get enough of those slobbery, sweet, Emrie kisses!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment