Gams

Saturday, March 17, 2012

National Craft Month: DIY Easter Basket

My inspiration for this craft was, "anything I could find in my craft room"! The only thing I had to buy was a pink basket for $1.50.

While it isn't the cutest basket I could have made {I should have glued fabric over the pipe cleaner ears, and I wish I had different googlie eyes, made a cute bow that Emrie could wear to attach to the ear and write her name in glitter over the tail, all of which I still might do}, it was quick {less than 10 minutes} and cheap, cheap, cheap!






The best part was that everything in the basket cost around than $8 total because I bought everything last year right after Easter when it was all marked 75% off. I definitely recommend going shopping for next year's basket after Easter. Come next year you will be thankful that you did!


All sorts of little goodies...stickers, bunny chalk, lip gloss {I am going to hate myself for that one later}, headbands, fabric coloring egg and adorable bunny slippers!

No comments:

Post a Comment