Recently, I have been thinking about the woman God made me to be. Like everyone, I have my strengths and weaknesses, wonderful things about my personality and character flaws. Although God created me in His image, sin entered the world and left me flawed. That doesn't mean I am excused from trying to become Holy as Christ is Holy. Thankfully, through Grace I am saved, despite my flaws. Because of that Grace, I am free to strive to be Holy and become the woman God made me to be.
In the spirit of humility, I thought it important to list out some of my strengths and weaknesses so you can help keep me accountable. Some of my strengths and weaknesses can overlap, depending if I take them to an extreme. This is like a small confessional, but therapeutic...You might want to try it!
Weaknesses:
1. Judgemental
2. Insecure
3. Lacking Sense of Humor
4. Selfish
5. Holds a Grudge (depends what it is about)
6. Jealous
7. Short Tempered
8. People Pleaser (sometimes that is not good)
9. Vain
10. Competitive
Strengths:
1. Hard working
2. Loyal
3. Honest (almost to a fault)
4. Organized
5. Sincere
6. Confident
7. Loving
8. Thoughtful
9. Reasonable
10. Competitive
No comments:
Post a Comment