Gams

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Kid Craft and Movie Night

This year, rather than giving typical Christmas gifts to the neighbors, I decided to give the gift of fun and time. I hosted a Kids Craft and Movie Night and the parents got a Parent's Night Out! I had to get some of my teacher in me out by having all the kids over and the parents loved the time to themselves.

We started out by decorating cookies:







Then we made an ornament:










Next was a Rudolph magnet:




The plan was to drink hot chocolate and watch Christmas movies:






But once the hot chocolate was done, we played tag and built a fort instead:



I don't know who liked it more, the parents, the kids or me!

1 comment:

  1. Morgan, that is so thoughtful of you! I bet the kids had a blast and that the parents really enjoyed their time off:) Such a great idea--I might just have to steal it!!:)

    ReplyDelete