With all the other house projects we had going on, I didn't bother painting the nursery since it was in good shape (other than the lavender ceiling! That will have to go at some point), and I just took the inspiration from some Riffle Paper Co. cards I had infused with a little Georgia Peach and ran with it. It is super simple but I love that it let me spend some time thinking about and creating something just for our baby girl:)
I made the bed sheet by designing the fabric on Spoonflower and made the bed skirt with fabric from Hawthorne Threads.
The mobile is just lace and ribbon tied on an embroidery hoop.
Adding ribbon to the frames with the Riffle Paper Co. cards in them added a nice feminine touch.
As a nod to being the only Georgia baby in the house, I LOVE these "Your A Peach" cards from Oliver's Twist that I bought last year before I had any idea we would move to GA.
Maybe my favorite item in the whole room is this sweet, handmade giraffe from a friend's mom (I cried when I opened it)!
Thankfully, other than the bedding, I pretty much had everything else, so while I didn't spend much money in here, I really feel like I was able to make it personalized and just right for our Holland!
Even more perfect with a baby in it! Now if she would just sleep through the night...or at least a couple of hours at a time:)
Now it's time for this room to get a lot of love and laughter!




















No comments:
Post a Comment