Gams

Monday, March 30, 2015

Laundry Room Makeover

It seems odd that my first house project would be the laundry room given that the house has MUCH bigger fish to fry, but I wanted to get it painted before the new washer and dryer were delivered and I only had one day to get it done, so I wasted no time in tackling this project.

In addition to having color choices that aren't exactly my taste, the laundry room had a VERY strong smell of dogs and a lot of holes in the walls, so I patched and painted everything, including the ceiling, trim and cabinets, and now it feels (and smells) more like us.  I would like to change out the laminate flooring at some point and put down tile, change the light fixture and a new sink would be nice, but those are way way way down the road at this point.

BEFORE:


AFTER:



Walls: Sherwin-Williams Duration Satin in Fawn Brindle SW 7640
Ceiling Paint: Glidden Bright White Flat
Cabinets and Trim: BEHR Ultra White Flat
Washer and Dryer: Kenmore Elite 5.2 cu. ft. Top Load Washer and Kenmore Elite 7.3 cu. ft. Dryer both in Metallic Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment