Gams

Saturday, February 14, 2015

20 Week Ultrasound

Because we already know that Baby VG 3 is a girl, I was worried that I wouldn't be as excited for the 20 week ultrasound.  While I certainly didn't count down the days to the ultrasound like I had for the older girls', I was very pleasantly surprised that once the appointment was underway I enjoyed the process FAR more than the other two.

Since I knew the gender already, I could actually appreciate every single time the technician measured an organ and announced that she was healthy.  I took in every little detail of her tiny body and felt a bond growing with her when I saw her little foot and her little hand and her little brain and heart and spine rather than passing over the fact that it was a healthy baby and waiting to find out what it was!

Half Way There!!!









She did so great at her appointment, that we both decided to treat ourselves to a doughnut!

Happy Valentine's Day from the littlest Van Gelder Girl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment