Gams

Monday, July 16, 2012

Nine Months in Review

When I was 38 weeks pregnant, I would have BEGGED for the next two weeks to fly by.  I wished I would fall asleep and wake up two weeks later with a baby in my arms. 

Today, Aven is 2 WEEKS OLD and I wonder where the past 14 days went.  I want time to slow down, or rather STOP...literally freeze in this moment.  Aven sleeping in my arms while Emrie is down for a nap.  My life feels full and complete and I could stay here forever.

But alas, time keeps ticking forward, just as it always has and when I look back at the last nine months and the changes that took place, I am reminded of how fast it all goes and I want to savor every moment here and now!

A little photo journey through the last 9 months!











No comments:

Post a Comment