Not only does this room keep all of Emrie's stuff organized, but it lets me get my teacher fix too:)
My budget was $500 to do this room (but I accidentily went over by $50), which might seem like a lot, but I literally had NOTHING for a playroom, including many toys. So here is the makeover and the budget breakdown!
Bookcases - Ikea, Big one $129, Small one $69
Green Bookcase Bins - Ikea, $40
Alphabet Letters and paint supplies - $61
Chalkboard Wall - Lowe's, $84
Reading Chair - Ikea, $30
Kid's Table and Chairs - Ikea, Table $40, Chairs $60
Art Easel - Ikea, $15
Hanging Art Wire - Ikea, $13
Magnetic Oil Pan - AutoZone, $9
Here is the room before...Pretty much just a storage room:
Chalkboard Wall
Reading Corner
Hanging Art Wire and Magnet Oil Pan Board
Our family looks forward to having a blast in our new fun space!!!
Look for future posts about some of the details of the room.
absolutely LOVE!!! this will be your fave room ever once #2 gets here!! i dont know if you breastfeed or not...but if so you should put a rocking chair in there so you can nurse while little E plays! hehe looks great!! xo
ReplyDeleteTarah, I have totally already thought about that:)...I actually like the little chair that is in there, I fit in it JUST right...It will be perfect for nursing and keeping Em entertained!!!
ReplyDelete