Gams

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Strawberry Pie

Nothing says summer like fruit...and better yet...STRAWBERRIES!!!

A few weeks back Emrie and I went strawberry picking with our friends Angie and Gracie for the first time.  Needless to say the berries were gone so fast that Emrie and I had to go back the next week to pick more!


Here is the EASIEST and YUMMIEST thing you can make with strawberries...

Strawberry Pie

Ingredients:
Lots of strawberries {about 2 pounds}
Strawberry filling
Sugar
Pillsbury Pie Crust {honestly, this tastes just as good if not better than when I made homemade crust and is SOOO much easier}
Whipped Cream

Directions:
Cut the tops off the strawberries.  Mix the berries in a bowl with the strawberry filling and a little sugar.  Cook the pie crust according to the directions on the box.  Cool the crust. Fill the pie crust with the strawberry mix.  Top with whipped cream. ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment