I can't begin to describe how blessed and loved I have felt every time someone brings a meal. To know the time spent shopping for and making the food, then delivering it to my house is a huge commitment and one I deeply appreciate. And a huge thank you to my girlfriend Kasie for setting up the meal schedule. I look forward to being able to return the favor one day.
One of my favorite meals was brought by a sweet friend and combined my love for Italian and Mexican food in one meal. She got it off Pinterest, I snagged it from her, and now my family will be having it when they come to visit!
The recipe is called Chicken Enchilada Pasta and you can get it from Pearls, Handcuffs and Happy Hour.
ENJOY!!!

woohoo! So glad you can take the time off of cooking and enjoy it with your family! Enjoy!
ReplyDelete