Gams

Thursday, March 1, 2012

March is My Birthday Month!

This year I wanted to do something kind of fun to celebrate my birthday. Nothing expensive or really elaborate, just fun and different.

Originally, I thought I might try this for the whole 28th year of my life, but then I came to my senses and realized that would be WAY too much to bite off right now, so I am doing it for just this month instead.

What am I doing you ask? For the whole month of March I am going to take one picture a day and writing down one memorable quote. The picture can be anything that seemed significant and the quote doesn't have to match the picture, just something I find memorable.

It will be fun to look back at the end of the month at all the little things leading up to, on, and shortly following my plunge into this 28th year of existence!

Check back April 1st to see my birthday month in pictures and quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment