Gams

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Baby Blanket All Tied Up

For the baby's blankie I wanted to do a tie style quilt. I have had this fabric for almost a year and have LOVED it, but couldn't decide what to do with it. It seemed only fitting that I would use it for my little girl's blankie.




Funny little story...I brought it upstairs to show Phil and I said, "I stitched her initials in it"...His response was, "what are her initials...I didn't know we had decided on a name!"

I looked at him with such a blank face because I was shocked. We had totally discussed and agreed on a name two weeks ago.

When I reminded him what her name is, he said, "oh yeah, I just didn't know you had decided that for sure."

Well now it is stitched in her blankie...that makes it pretty official:)

No comments:

Post a Comment