Gams

Friday, July 19, 2013

Aven's 1st Birthday Party

AVEN TURNED  ONE!!!

I can't believe my baby is one already.  Her actual birthday is July 2nd so we did some fun stuff to celebrate her that day, but her party wasn't until the 7th so my family could be there.

Started off July 2nd with pancakes and eggs
 Then met daddy at Scotty's for lunch
 The birthday girl even got her OWN meal:)
 Topped the evening off by meeting Nana and Papa at McDonald's and playing in the playground
 
Then came the preparations for the birthday party. Invitations had been sent out and the cake was being made...
 
 
Now it's time for the big day!
  


 
 
 

 
Looking at all her guests outside






I didn't keep a close enough eye on this one...four Squeeze-Its later....


 TIME FOR CAKE



This girl got down to business!


 

 
 

 



 
Phil and I survived her first year, and her first party! 
 
Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated her with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment