Gams

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Project Shutterfly Completed

Ahhh...you know that really good feeling when you have completed a project?

Well I just finished our 2012 family year book AND IT FEELS GREAT!

I make one every year (I have one from every year starting when I was a freshman in high school...yep I just completed my 14th year book!!!!) I used to do the whole Creative Memories thing, but let's be honost, that was expensive, time consuming, messy and took up a whole lot of space! Now I do the digital thing on Shutterfly and LOVE IT!

I start my book at the begining of the year and add to it as I take new pictures. It makes it so easy to keep up so at the end of the year I just wait for a 50% off sale and hit print (this time I even cashed in a whole bunch of our 'gifts to grow' Pampers points and got free 12x12 book)!

Couple of weeks later, our 'year in pictures' shows up on my door step and I have those memories forever! Emrie gets a kick out of looking through the books too.

No comments:

Post a Comment