Gams

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Zionsville Adventure

My parents have been in town visiting since Monday night and have been able to spend some time with Emrie. Today I took the day off work and we had a little adventure.

We went to Zionsville Main street, which is an adorable little old fashion part of town with red brick streets and quaint boutiques. It was the perfect cool, gray fall day and I was able to spend it with my parents and daughter!

The highlight of the trip; we found another giraffe blankie, just like the one she had, but this is our back up plan!!! SO THRILLED!!!! Thank you Ballerinas and Bruisers - Cutest baby boutique!!!!

Grandma, Mommy and Emrie walking down Mainstreet Zionsville.


Mommy and Emrie at lunch...Thank you Mrs. Odle for the sweet Juicy jacket!

Grandpa keeping a sleepy girl entertained


Torrie and Danielle you guys would have loved this place...Plums...SO cool!


Very cool place I highly recommend...The food was delicious!!!

Really awesome mid-week adventure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment