Gams

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Better Late Than Never ~ Mobile

When I was puting Emrie's first nursery together I wanted a mobile for her room, but I couldn't find one that I liked or that matched her stuff. So, I bought all the supplies and made this little bird mobile, but that was a couple of weeks before we decided to move, so I was never able to hang it in her first nursery. I know she is a little too old to really appreciate the mobile now, but I still liked it so I hung it in her new nursery anyway.

Maybe this will inspire someone to make their own mobile, just the way THEY want it!!!

1. Found these cute little birds at Hobby Lobby.
2. Bought a sewing hoop and painted it brown.
3. Hot glued the birds to the hoop.
4. Hot glued green ribbon in an X across the top of the hoop.
5. Hot glued brown ribbon around the outside of the hoop to hide the other stuff.
6. Tied green ribbon to the top to hang it from.
7. Screwed a hook into the ceiling and hung the mobile
8. ENJOY THE MOBILE!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment