I am FINALLY done. It took twice as long to get through my undergrad, but then all I did was play field hockey and go to class. Grade school was half as much time and yet it felt like it would NEVER end. I suppose working all day then going to class at night twice a week, doing homework all weekend and taking classes all summer will make it feel that way. BUT NOW IT IS OVER. I was so blessed to share my big weekend with my dad who flew in from San Diego and my mother-in-law who drove over from Indianapolis and of course my WONDERFUL proof reader, I mean husband, who equally deserved the diploma. I could not be more thankful to be done!!! Now, if only I could figure out a way to get out of paying for it...
Gams
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Graduation Day
I am FINALLY done. It took twice as long to get through my undergrad, but then all I did was play field hockey and go to class. Grade school was half as much time and yet it felt like it would NEVER end. I suppose working all day then going to class at night twice a week, doing homework all weekend and taking classes all summer will make it feel that way. BUT NOW IT IS OVER. I was so blessed to share my big weekend with my dad who flew in from San Diego and my mother-in-law who drove over from Indianapolis and of course my WONDERFUL proof reader, I mean husband, who equally deserved the diploma. I could not be more thankful to be done!!! Now, if only I could figure out a way to get out of paying for it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment